Reasons Why You Should Join SDTA
We offer learning and development opportunities. Specifically, we provide our members a chance to:
- Attend hands-on seminars.
- Get critiqued by judges to improve the quality of work, which will then bring in more business to your shop.
- Have a one-on-one talk with world-class taxidermists.
- Join seminars that will improve your quality and knowledge.
- Learn new and better techniques from judges and fellow taxidermists.
- Make lasting memories and friends.
- Participate in all informative seminars for the whole weekend for a low cost. This is because our membership fee is more reasonable compared to that of other states.
- See the new and improved materials available.
- Share business-related concerns, and get tips from other taxidermists using real-life examples.
- Show off your work, and see how it is compared to other taxidermists.
- Win awards that will boost your business and self-esteem.
Our team would like to thank the following for their donations and support for South Dakota Taxidermist Association.
- Breakthrough Magazine
- Burns Taxidermy - Lance Johnson
- Certified Testing Services, Inc
- Coteau Hills Elk Hunts
- Derick Wenck - Digger’s Taxidermy
- Glacial Lakes Outdoors
- H&H Fur Dressing
- Matuska Taxidermy Supply
- MCC Crooked Creek Ranch
- McKenzie Taxidermy Supply
- Nothin’ But Feathers - John Willer
- NWTF - Glacial Lakes Region
- Pro-1 Performance Chemicals
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation - South Dakota Chapter
- Safari Club International - Sioux Falls Chapter
- Shane Augeson - Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
- South Dakota Taxidermist Association
- Taxidermy Today Magazine
- The Wildlife Gallery
- Tom & Dori Hansen
- United Taxidermy Association
- Van Dyke’s Taxidermy Supply
- Wes Koehler - Koehler Taxidermy
- Whitetails Unlimited - Glacial Lakes Chapter
- World Class Replicas